Wednesday, March 07, 2012

What is your spirit wishing for?

I asked my Spirit what she was wishing for and she just didn´t answer.
Maybe she is asleep, taking a nap.
Maybe she actually fainted.
Maybe she left for a while.
I´ll let  you know when I hear from her.
For now you can check out what other Wishcasters´s spirits are wishing for at Jamie Ridler´s place today.

While you are here you can also participate in my give away. :) I have started using My Memories products and next week I will be reviewing the My Memories Suite v.3 software. Very intuitive and versatile.


To participate in the give away leave me a comment from today on, telling me which your favourite My Memories kit is. Are you a follower of my blog? I´ll pop another paper with your name on it for a second chance as a thank you. :)


1 comment:

Lynn Stevens said...

I think my spirit must be sleeping too. LOl
hugs Lynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails