Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where do you wish to be fierce?

This will not be my usual type of post. A bit of backstage stories.
Yesterday the kids went back to school after our summer break.
 For Wishcasting Wednesday Jamie asks today "Where do you wish to be fierce?"
Easy answer: in taking care of my babies.
Mati is in Year 5 of secondary school. He is having some health problems and I´m pushing for apps and tests.
 Tati is in Year 1. I knocked on many doors and endured some snubbing until I could change her classes to the ones she´d feel happy in.
I wish to be fierce in pushing myself forward, in getting things done for everyone AND myself too. I wish to have more positive energy and not to let all the worries mud my way.

Talking about doing things: come back next Wednesday for a cool give away! :) I will be offering a copy of the My Memories Suite v3 software. I´ve been working with it this week and it is soooo easy and versatile. You can read more about it at the My Memories page.

15 comments:

misteejay said...

There are times when we feel we need to 'stick up for' or even 'fight for' the ones we love.

Hope the health issues are soon sorted.

Big hugs

Toni xx

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

What a great wish. To be fierce for your children. As Paula wishes for herself and her children, so I wish for her also.

Dionne the Tea Priestess said...

Oh darling you have the strength of a mama bear for her cubs! My prayers are with you to move through these health issues with as much grace and ease as you can. As you Paula wish for yourself I wholeheartedly wish for you as well!

Cindi said...

Beautiful fierceness! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

Amanda St.Clair said...

Your babies, yes! As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

Beverley Baird said...

Standing up for what is best for our kids makes us very fierce!
As you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Wonderful wishing... being "fierce" for your children! Always is the best kind of wishing ((hugs & prayers)) :]
As you wish for yourself and your family, I wish for you and yours as well.
<3

Beth said...

Fierce mothering...YES!! You get 'em tiger! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Unknown said...

Well Said, as you wish I too wish with you.

Jill said...

Fierce Mama Bear! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful children! I always enjoy visiting you through your blog. As you wish for yourself, I lovingly wish for you as well.

Shionge said...

I am so with you Paula....positive energy is the good vibes that is contagious and yield good result so I know you are on the right track ;D

" M " said...

You are a beautiful mom Paula! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also! : )

Sabrina DS said...

Hi Paula,
Your kids are so lucky to have a mum like you.
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too.
Cheers

Anne Butera said...

Fierce Mama, I'm glad you were able to get things sorted for your daughter and I hope everything works out with your son's health issues, too.

I'm always amazed by how much you accomplish. Creatively, for and with your family and all the wonderful adventuring you do!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails