Wednesday, November 21, 2012

AEDM ´12 Day#21 What peace do you wish for?

For Art Every Day Month hosted by Leah Piken Kolidas I´m posting my working table and finished layout from the day before:
 Quite simple, as it is for my boy´s album. The journaling box will be completed when he comes back from school as I didn´t remember what he had to add to the boiled red cabbage to make it green. :D
For Wishcasting Wednesdays Jamie asks today "What peace do you wish for?".
Visit Jamie´s post to read what other wishers are wishing for and add your own.

Me? I need to think this one as I´m more on a "crash and burn" mode this week. ;)

GIVE AWAY news: as part of my plan for next year I need to know who I´m writing for and as a thank you for your participation here I´m putting together a package with local fliers, pages from magazines and books, great for art journalers.

What do you have to do? Simple: leave me a comment to know you are here. :) I´ll add you to a list and I´ll select one winner by one of those random apps on November 30th

You want more chances? Follow my blog by Google connect (Find that in my side bar)
Yet another one? Like my page on Facebook!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails