Sunday, November 04, 2012

AEDM ´12 Day #4: Week 44 2012

For Art Every Day Month I will be posting my table and work from the previous day.
This is my work in progress on my table on Nov 3rd.
And my layout. This time, my own design.


For Creative Every Day 2012, I´m taking a picture a day for the whole year. This is my third time around with the Pic-a-day project and at the end of each month I make a mosaic of the month´s pictures. I´ve taken 299 out of the possible 308 pictures for 2012 so far. 


Sunday, October 28th (293/302): delightful lot for the senses. New teas to taste, new aromatic candles to smell and new, pretty, comfy bracelets to see while I wear them. 
Monday, October 29th (294/303): Tati is going away with her school class to San Pedro for three days.
Tuesday, October 30th (295/304): hubbie back from México! Yay! He brought me this: a collection of colourful post its notes in a case with a handcrafted picture on silk on the cover. He knows me well. :D {And, yes, he brought me something else but this one was sooooooo totally me;) }

Wednesday, October 31st (296/305): UN model at school. All the 14 year olds (Year 3) had to be in professional attires and go through it as part of their curriculum. Some from Years 4, 5 (like Mati, standing by the delegates table) and 6 could choose to participate. 
 Thursday, November 1st (297/306): it´s becoming more real. I got Mati´s air ticket today.
Friday, November 2nd (298/307): new magazines. OhLaLá for the monthly Full Moon Board with Jamie Ridler. Deco Ideas by Marcela (Check out her blog here!) And Creaciones con papel.
Saturday, November 3rd (299/308): craft fair. We visited our friend Cristina who is going to be my guest here soon. 
{Sunday snippets}: is a collection of photos from your week. This way I can also add the pics that didn´t make "picture of the day" but are still significant to document our family life.  Stop by {tinniegirl}'s blog for more or to play along! I´ll be playing too. :) The tagline is: "No need for words.  Let the pictures tell your story."  Sitting on my hands here not to be too wordy. Please feel free to ask anything you want to know about them. :)
I thought of you Tracey when I bought these!

 





2 comments:

Tracey FK said...

Mango tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't make out the other one, but now I am going have to go on the hunt for mango tea again.... have a cup of guava green tea beside me now but now it isn't enough

have to say that air ticket would be freaking me out a bit...
going back to try to make out the other tea type now...xx

Tracey FK said...

Nooooo its mango papaya and peach ... that would be even better... and that chai would be pretty nice too... maybe I should just go eat some mango and papaya instead... they are both sitting in the fruit bowl....xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails