Sunday, July 22, 2012

Week 29 2012

For Creative Every Day 2012, I´m taking a picture a day for the whole year. This is my third time around with the Pic-a-day project and at the end of each month I make a mosaic of the month´s pictures. I´ve taken 199 out of the possible 203 pictures for 2012 so far.

Sunday, July 15th (193/197): lunch at in laws. My mil is a great cook! Stews are perfect for the freezing temps we´ve been having. You also get a glimpse of "the wall of the grandchildren". :D 
Monday, July 16th (194/198): my bil went to the UK on business and brought Daniel his favourite magazine. A real breakfast treat for him.
 Tuesday, July 17th (195/199): Mati ready for a bike ride.
 Wednesday, July 18th (196/200): saved by the bell! I totally forgot the picture of the day and hubbie sent me this from his dinner in Córdoba (800km away from Buenos Aires).
Thursday, July 19th (197/201): working on my post for Friday. This is one of the creative uses you can give to jewelry pieces you no longer use. 
Friday, July 20th (198/202): Happy Friend´s day!!! In commemoration of the first Moon landing, it is friend´s day here in Argentina on July 20th. Mati invited his best friend Tomy home. Tati was invited to two parties, so I drove her from one to another mid afternoon. This girl was born to celebrate! :D
Saturday, July 21st (199/203): a local craft fair. The four of us went to have a look. The boys got bored in less than three minutes and left. Us girls, we went through all the stalls and talked to the owners for a lovely while. ;) 



{Sunday snippets}: is a collection of photos from your week. This way I can also add the pics that didn´t make "picture of the day" but are still significant to document our family life.  Stop by {tinniegirl}'s blog for more or to play along! I´ll be playing too. :) The tagline is: "No need for words.  Let the pictures tell your story."  Sitting on my hands here not to be too wordy. Please feel free to ask anything you want to know about them. :)
I don´t know how comfortable these pens are to write with but the kids were thrilled to have their own car keys. ;) Lol!
The jello I made so I could use the box for a crafty project.


9 comments:

Sian said...

A great peep into your daily life, as always! I love to buy magazines as souvenirs and always bring some back from my holidays. Actually, who am I kidding? I just love to buy magazines!

misteejay said...

How lovely that you go to spend time at a craft fayre.

Toni xx

Ginny said...

Another great week. I love getting to see all that you enjoy each day!

Bron said...

Fun photos...love the key pens. x

carol l mckenna said...

Delightful and loving photos ~ very creative ~~ thanks, namaste, (A Creative Harbor)

Karen Smithey said...

I love seeing your collections of pictures and the stories that go along with them...

Karen Smithey said...

I am such a dork, I inadvertently posted the same comment three times! Sorry!

Tat said...

Looks like you are having and drink week ;) Your MILs meal looks delicious!

Carolyn Dube said...

I have a ton of oatmeal in my house to use up just because I wanted the containers for a project. Looks like another wonderful week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails