Sunday, July 15, 2012

Week 28 2012


For Creative Every Day 2012, I´m taking a picture a day for the whole year. This is my third time around with the Pic-a-day project and at the end of each month I make a mosaic of the month´s pictures. I´ve taken 192 out of the possible 196 pictures for 2012 so far.

Sunday, July 8th (186/190): are rare picture of my teenage son cleaning his room. ;)
 Monday, July 9th (187/191): our Independence Day. Our home with a National Flag. We had a German girl (part of the kids´school exchange programme) for a traditional "asado" (BBQ) lunch.
 Tuesday, July 10th (188/192): there´s a teen girl in the house too. Cel phone, iPod, Cathy Hopkins books, Hello Kitty earphones plus animé videos. :)
 Wednesday, July 10th (189/193): took mom to the optician´s for a test and then to the shopping mall for a bit of lunch and some window shopping. :D
 Thursday, July 11th (190/194): I brought some old stuff from my mom´s place and added it to my collection at home. I noticed I seem to resonate with the same things over and over. They are the constants in my life, discovered from an exercise by Canadian coach Jamie Ridler.
 Friday, July 13th (191/195): at 23.56 I remembered the "picture of the day" and took a snapshot of the TV screen. I was watching a movie with Tom Sellek (Jesse Stone: crimes in Boston - 2010) while net surfing.

Saturday, July 14th (192/196): out and about. Went to Barisidro, a bar in San Isidro, right by the river.


{Sunday snippets}: is a collection of photos from your week. This way I can also add the pics that didn´t make "picture of the day" but are still significant to document our family life.  Stop by {tinniegirl}'s blog for more or to play along! I´ll be playing too. :) The tagline is: "No need for words.  Let the pictures tell your story."  Sitting on my hands here not to be too wordy. Please feel free to ask anything you want to know about them. :)





5 comments:

misteejay said...

Great photos Paula.

I love the black & white one...you will need to get that scrapped - it's a fab picture.

Toni xx

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Lots and lots of goodness and busyness in your week.

Shells said...

You teenage son pic made me laugh - mine made dinner on Wednesday night!!

Bron said...

You have captured some great moments there...yay for a picture a day ...great fro memories in years to come. x

Carolyn Dube said...

Teens will be teens! My daughter had the Hello Kitty earphones too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails