Monday, July 23, 2012

It´s getting kind of glittery around here

How long do you take to put your make up on every day?

Me? No time at all because I don´t usually wear any.

BUT, as you may recall SOMEONE in this house is teenage girl now. And the make up has started to pile up. And the little young hands started rummaging somebody else´s make up stash. ;)
You may imagine what she found. Foundation creams purchased back in 2004, one 17 (a UK brand) lipstick from 2000 and such. *sigh*

TASK FOR THIS WEEK: Time to get rid of the old make up. Literally use your senses. If it smells, tastes or feels aweful to touch, it´s a good sign you need to ditch it.
See you next Friday for a little something to store make up. :)

6 comments:

Paula said...

Hi Paula!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I know all too well about teenagers and makeup. My 17 yr has her entire vanity bureau covered with all sorts of makeup and tools. More than I ever owned.

I'm now your newest follower :)
Paula
lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

Anne Butera said...

Haha! I know exactly what you mean. I am not much of a makeup wearer anymore. Lipgloss, lip tints, lipstick... that's about it if anything. I recently went through everything and purged. Quite a few things weren't so good anymore.

Sending you hugs!

Karen Smithey said...

I just did this and it feels so good to have gotten rid of it all!

Kelly M said...

I don't wear make-up either, but your daughter might be able to find an interesting shade of nail polish or two in my vanity if she poked around. Not that old, though! I always toss old cosmetics.

Tracey FK said...

Not much of a makeup person, but for some reason my Mother in law always gives it to me as presents so a clean out is in order big time... going to get stuck in this weekend...xx

misteejay said...

I dread to think what might be lurking in the bottom of some of my cupboards - clear out most certainly on the list of "to dos" whilst I'm on leave.

Toni xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails