Sunday, April 15, 2012

Week 15


For Creative Every Day 2012, I´m taking a picture a day. I´m a Happysnappy, a story teller with a camera. This is my third time around with the Pic-a-day project. I´ve taken 104 of the 105 pics for 2012 so far. 
This is what we´ve been up to this week:

Sunday, April 8th (98/99): Easter bunnies. As a mom of two I couldn´t make myself choose one bunny so I made a mosaic with the two pictures. ;)
 Monday, April 9th (99/100): mom´s birthday. Please notice the tiny cake.
 Tuesday, April 10th (100/101): this is the cake that wasn´t. This was the cake we put in the oven the day before for mom´s birthday but ... the oven didn´t stay on and by the time we needed the cake it was still raw. We had it the next morning for breakfast.
 Wednesday, April 11th (101/102): Mati´s new hair cut, super short. You can see him with his long hair in the corner of mom´s birthday pic.
 Thursday, April 12th (102/103): Mati´s room at the Deutsches Hospital (German Hospital) for his operation. It was a planned one (not an emergency one) but still under general anaesthesia which was a worry for him and for us. Everything went fine although it was bigger and longer than we had been led to expect. My thanks to all those who sent us messages about that.
 Friday, April 13th (103/104): Surprise! See what we got in the mail from Betty! The most delicious chocolate I´ve had in YEARS! Thank you darling!
 Saturday, April 14th (104/105): the blueprints hubbie is working on.


4 comments:

Shionge said...

Hey Happy Belated Birthday to your Mom and glad that the chocolates brought some cheers to your family :D

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful photos and Happy Birthday to your Mom ~ thanks, namaste ^_^

Anne Butera said...

Glad to hear Mati's operation went well! Cake for breakfast sounds good to me. A non-functioning oven doesn't. Hope it was just a fluke and you don't need a new one (our old oven used to come ON randomly without being turned on. I'm not sure which is worse).

Carolyn Dube said...

So glad the surgery went well! I wish I could say I've never done that oven thing, but I have...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails