Monday, November 01, 2010

AEDM 2010: Day 1 Introducing myself

Hello friends and friends not yet made!
My name is Paula. I am a scrapbooker, cardmaker, art journaler, sahm of 2 Argentinian.

How´s that for labeling? ;) I may add: I´m in my forties and live in Buenos Aires with my hubbie, our teenage son, our preteen daughter and our female
Weimaraner.

I´m currently working on several projects:

The sound of paper: Starting from scratch. 70 creative exercises by Julia Cameron. I´m half way through these. I write one every day Mon to Fri. Sometimes I get stuck on one and catch up with the easier ones, writing two on the same day.

Upload Monday: I´m downloading my cds to my laptop. One a week, I choose them depending on my current mood. Upload sounded better than download. :D
Today´s update (It is Monday after all :D ): Gorillaz, by Gorillaz.
Yes, I have an ecclectic taste in music. Just check the tag Music to see what I´m talking about, lol.
I listened to a track on Friday evening and bought the cd on Saturday. Now I´m humming things like "I´ve got mmmmMMMmmmm in my mmm MMM Lallalalalalala The future is coming on" *grin*

Wish casting Wednesday: creativity coach (that is just a label that I used to get the concept across. She is the most freaking cool /supportive / elegant / sweet / smart / fun coach you´ll meet was a tad long :D ) Jamie Ridler asks a question for you to ponder.

“Wish on everything. Pink cars are good, especially old ones. And stars of course, first stars and shooting stars. Planes will do if they are the first light in the sky and look like stars. Wish in tunnels, holding your breath and lifting your feet off the ground. Birthday candles. Baby teeth.” – Francesca Lia Block

The Happy Book on Fridays. Another project led by Jamie.

My Full Moon boards are turning up late this year and are mostly beginning of the month boards. And sometimes not even that. *sigh* Still I have 9 out of 10 and planning on #10 of 11.

With AEDM I will keep these running and will add my dragon cross stitching and some scrapbooking and card making. An ATC a day would be cool too. :D

See you around. :)


10 comments:

ELLIE said...

I so look forward to seeing your card making creations - and your ATC's - now I am excited....take care

Mj said...

OMG hun when do you get the time, love the family photos, gorgeous Mj x

Beverley Baird said...

A great start to AEDM!
Lovely family portrait!

aimee said...

great to meet you! i LOVE buenos aires, what a great city!

misteejay said...

Gosh you sound so busy Paula.

Lovely family photo.

Toni :o)

WrightStuff said...

Hi Paula! Nice to see you on here! Smiles :)

Leah said...

Hi Paula!! :-) Great to see you with your family.

Serena Lewis said...

Hi Paula,

A lovely family photo! I'm finally managing time to catch up with friends...enjoyed your post today. I have the book 'The Sound Of Paper' by Julia Cameron....maybe that will be another upcoming project I can add to my To-Do list.

Have a happy week!

Love, light and peace,
Serena xo

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

Much love to you, the lady who has me undertaking AEDM this year xx

Emma said...

Nice to meet you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails