Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Advent calendar day 17: sweeping and friends

From Tati´s Bible class advent calendar: help sweeping the house or the patio.

Lisa made my day by giving me the friendship award. Here's the little blurb.

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

First round of applause goes to Karen aka Scrapdolly or just Dolly, her soul mate, her two cats and her Fiki monster.

Go read about Jackey, her family, marvel at her crafting and smile at the love with which she talks about the elders she works with.

Do you like bling? Do you want to see cool new projects? Visit Toni, a lovely lady.

Happy belated birthday wishes for the lovely Helena.

Wendy is my personal friend. We met at a message board many moons ago and I love her to bits. Now you can go and be charmed by her sweet, handsome family; be amazed by her layouts and cards; understand better what it is to be a woman in the law world plus her deep thoughts on current affairs.

Another personal friend: Ching aka Ching-a-ling. :D

Go check Leah´s blog out. She is wonderfully creative and is the driving force behind the Art every Day project held each November and the Creative Every day. Talk about doing things for others. :)

Robyn is a woman with a voice of her own. If you pay attention, she´ll take you to a magical world.


Those were my 8.

Now a bonus: Genie (who already has this award), she is the sweetest commenter on Blogland. Always a kind word, jumping for joy when somebody is happy, giving comfort when someone is sad. Thaks sweetie, you make the cyber space a better place. :)



11 comments:

jakey said...

Thank you paula!!!

jk xxxx

jakey said...

Oh, I forgot to say... I LOVE your family picture by the tree! So cosy and warm!

L'Adelaide said...

congrats paula, you probably don't know who I am but I keep track of you after "meeting " you through sweet genie....you deserve this award!

X and big blessings

Miss Robyn said...

oh Paula, thankyou, thankyou for the award.. I could not choose who to give it to when Tori awarded it to me the day after you did - but it is very much appreciated that you thought of me xoxo

Your home looks divine in your header and your family photo is perfect!!! I love seeing families smiling and laughing together... the true meaning of Christmas for me.. forget the trappings.. a smile is so much more important

Genie Sea said...

Aww Paula, thank you so much for your kind words. They mean so much to me! Hugs :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Paula. I love reading your blog. In fact, you and our friends, Sylvie and Zeebootee are among my favorites to read.

Anonymous said...

ooooh Paula. You so deserve this award. Thank you for sending one on to me too!! :) hugs dearie!! wendy

Missy said...

Hey Paula......can you guess what I am looking for.....it is that time of year for my favorite Christmas photo!!!!

misteejay said...

Paula, these are some lovely blogs - thank you for sharing your friends with us.

Toni :o)

Leah said...

thanks so much, paula!!! you are such a sweetheart!!

Anonymous said...

Paula
I have been very behind with everything over the holiday period.

Thank you so much for this award - it is very special - I am off to award it to others.

It is an award YOU so rightly deserve.
You are such a kind, thoughtful person - and are very special.

((((((hugs)))))) to you sweetie xxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails